Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Writing new songs, eating lots of polenta and catching up on sleepies!

Hey all!

Just kickin' back at my parent's house in Long Island this week.. I came home to help prepare for Thanksgiving a week early since I'll be in the city working the three days prior. It's very exciting times here!

Anywho, Tom and I played a show last Friday at Death By Audio with our good friends Lemuria, Cheeky and Get Bent, and that shiz was rad. Gordan Gano's Army from the UK was on tour with Lemuria, so you should check them out too! Tom and I are gonna lay low this winter and write some new songs so we're ready to kick butt in the spring. I'm sure we'll be out playing shows here and there, but we're gonna try to keep it to a minimum! We wanna have brand new songs and a healthy Tom for you all!

Besides that, all is well on our front. Just relaxing, cooking lots of food and cuddling. Winter definately equals lazy days.

xo!
Car!

No comments: